FIND YOUR ANSWERS
We have access to an enormous range of colors and sizes for these natural wonders, whether you are interested in amethysts or other varieties of mineral pieces. There are very few limitations in what we can aid our customers to pinpoint and acquire, as we established a direct and solid partnership with someof the distinguished Uruguayan miners.
Focusing on the needs and desires of our customers is our priority. It is through connectivity and privacy that we achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, these connections evolve into lifelong relationships. We pride ourselves on our listening skills. Understanding, through communicating in detail, our clients' preferences results in fulfilling and exceeding every customer's expectations.
Once in contact, we narrow down together the most pleasing match by providing photographs and specific details. With a mutual understanding that demand and supply are intimately related when working on special orders, timely communication is essential. In an effort to minimize wait time, all sculptural large pieces ship directly to our customers from the source.
We will need general details regarding what you have in mind for your custom piece in order to check availability, as these pieces remain at the source and not with Deepest Earth until delivered directly to your address. Please click on the email link to provide us with the following:
- A scheme of your crystal color inclinations depending on the room decor where it will be placed or based on any other personal preferences. An idea of the color you have in mind will help us narrow down the mineral choice.
- Mounted or Cutbase.
- A broad notion of dimensions in feet or meters in regards to height, width, and depth. Whether on a stand or stand-alone, these loose details can help us both find the perfect fit.
At Deepest Earth, we are looking forward to exchanging photographs and all the specifics with the most efficient and fluid communication flow.
You acquired a true piece of nature-made art. In ensuring that you sustain the phenomenal beauty and integrity of your gemstone please try keeping in mind the magnificence of its creation, as well as the remarkable blend of minerals involved in the formation process throughout millions of years.
There are some details to keep in mind when you acquire a piece. Do not place your natural-art piece in direct sunlight. Over time this could result in fading of the color you fell in love with. Even though the fading could take many years and it could be very subtle, you want to prevent it.
Semiprecious stones can also be damaged by becoming into contact with harsh alkaline solutions, hydrofluoric acid, or ammonium fluoride.
To preserve your piece in pristine condition please keep in mind that these semiprecious stones are resilient and the hardness of each crystal is undeniable, but you need to be mindful of its harmonic natural architecture.
It is recommended to care for your large gemstones differently than how you handle your smaller pieces.
LARGER pieces should not be moved, although similar steps can be followed with a clean and soft cloth on the surface where they are displayed.
For deep-cleaning larger pieces and other collectibles, it is ideal to use a compressed-gas duster as it delivers pure moisture-free blasts removing dust, lint, and other contaminants from the hard-to-reach crevices in between the crystals and points, without having to manipulate the sizable gemstone.
SMALLER fragments can safely be picked up and taken to a flat work area covered by cloth, to protect the piece itself from scratching on your surface for work. The following are the steps to complete.
- Fill a container with enough lukewarm water to submerge the piece, and add a teaspoon of mild soap.
- Gently place your gemstone and leave it in the soapy water for a few minutes, to soften the dust accumulated in the tiny crevices between the crystals.
- Gently rub the piece with an extra-soft bristle toothbrush. Take your time. Whether you are working on a gemstone composed of large or small crystals be mindful of every crystal peak as you reach it with your soft brush.
- Rinse the crystal with clean distilled water. Distilled water is free of impurities such as mineral deposits that could leave residues in the stone. Repeat rinse until soap is completely removed.
- Place the crystal in a place where it can dry naturally avoiding direct sunlight, which is never recommended.
- Repeat the process whenever you feel it is necessary.
- The use of a compressed-gas duster can be a great option as well.
Due to the nature of these natural-art pieces, we ensure packaging will be aesthetically pleasing, and methodical to ensure the intact arrival of your item.
- We securely wrap each piece in a customized one hundred percent organic cotton bag to avoid any possible scratches to the crystal peaks or back.
- This bag will be placed in a tight bed of organic honeycomb wrapping paper.
- Then mindfully placed in a classy custom-made box.
- Lastly, the gift box will be placed in the shipping box tightly surrounded by packing noodles.
All items ordered through the Deepest Earth website will generally ship within 1 to 3 business days.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING
All domestic economy shipping will be FREE of cost to the customer. Customers will receive their order via USPS Economy Shipping generally with a transit time of 5-8 business days. Expedited shipping options are available at check-out.
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
International economy shipping will be FREE of cost to the customer with any purchase of up to 20lb. Purchases placed outside of the U.S. will generally be received within 10-12 business days. Expedited shipping options are available at check-out.
Please note, regarding international shipping. Customs, duties, and taxes may apply to international purchases and will be handled individually, as the official department that administrates and collects the duties levied varies per country. The country's Customs Department may contact the purchaser directly as it will be the purchaser's responsibility to cover the duties that may apply.
Custom or privately arranged purchases of larger pieces will be handled on an individual basis in close communication with the buyer.
RETURNS / REFUNDS
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
These policies have been instituted in an effort to protect the fragile integrity of all of Deepest Earth's products, including the ones you are considering.
We provide full transparency regarding the quality of our crystals.
Our extensive gallery of photographs for each piece offers close-ups for spot details. Dimensions in pounds, kilograms, inches, and centimeters are listed for you to receive exactly the unique gemstone you fell in love with.
Ultimately, we are 100 percent confident you will love your chosen gemstone and you will proudly share the excitement of your purchase with friends and colleagues.